Im Brennpunkt der Zusammenarbeit
We regularly invite you to breakfast at the Naschmarkt, Vienna’s most famous market.
Listen and let yourself get pampered: We spice up current topics and make them easily digestible. Take away samples of our experience.
Intervene und have a say: We stimulate the dialogue with and amongst you and share the impulses the very next day for you to consider and pass on.
Meet others and network: Meet consultants and HR managers, executives and people from other organisations in an informal atmosphere.
TOPICS SO FAR
- Sandwich leadership: challenge of the middle management level
With Andrea Sanz & Gerhard Schinnerl (November 2019)
- Contributions of group dynamics to self-management in organizations
With Jutta Überacker, Philipp Schimek, Andrea Sanz, Dominik Pesendorfer (November 2019)
- Sandwich tour – often heard, little discussed. Challenge of the middle management level.
With Andrea Sanz & Gerhard Schinnerl (November 2018)
- The myths are raging – online communication is not supereasy!
With Max Harnoncourt (May 2018)
- Cooperation between management and works council
With Günther Haberl (October 2017)
- Health as a management responsibility – not that too?!
With Andrea Sanz & Kornelia Steinhardt (April, October 2015)
- Cooperation. Of Wrestling and Succeeding – Collaboration Today
With Philipp Schimek & Ebrû Sonuç (November 2014)
- Rooms for Dialogue Within Organisations
Supervision as a Critical Service Within Organisations
With Andrea Sanz (April 2014)
- Group – Body – Energy
With Dominik Pesendorfer (November 2013)
- Evaluating Unfavourable Mental Strain: The Amendment to the Labour Protection Act – Sense or Nonsense? Additional Requirement or Chance?
With Verena Tatra (May 2013)
- Developing Resistance – Resilience as a Central Skill in Turbulent Times
With Philipp Schimek (November, December 2012)
- Management by Body?
With Dominik Pesendorfer (March 2012)
- Less Formulas – More Contact! Instruments of Human Resources Management
With Philipp Schimek (November 2011)
- Burnout as Group Phenomenon
With Andrea Sanz (May 2011)
- 8 Years of Diversity Management in Austria – Where is the Status of Implementation in Austrian Organisations?
With Jutta Überacker (November 2010)
- Mentoring and Group Coaching – Communication at an Invisible Border
With Regina Trotz (April, June 2010)
- Denglish, Spanglish, Frenglish…or Still English as Lingua Franca? – Language Differences in Intercultural Working Contexts
With Kathrin Kordon (October, November 2009)